Time seems to run by so quickly, especially with 2 little ones at home. I have created this blog to remind myself of how far we have come and to help remember their milestones. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy looking back over it. I have come to think of it as an online baby book of sorts. Or a year round "Christmas" letter of what our family is up to.
When AJ was little I set up a blog for him to help family members know what he was doing. I have found that I really enjoy looking back at the posts in AJ's blog and watching him grow. When Jace was born I knew I wanted to do the same thing for him, but I wanted to start a new blog that we could all share as a family.
Looking back at this, I see I set up the blog name the beginning of January and almost 3 months later I am finally getting around to doing a post :) Life is surely busy but I hope I can update it frequently.
Let me introduce you to my 2 boys (well 3 if you count the hubby, but most people don't want to seem to look at pictures of him :) ).

AJ is 4 years old and is a great big brother. He is very sweet and helpful. He is also full of energy. Always on the go, he has been in Little Gym for almost 2 years. He enjoys doing all of the gymnastics but seems to prefer doing flips on the bar. This year is going to be his first year playing t-ball. Practices can be quite frustrating since no one seems to pay attention to anything except the dirt. We will see how games go when they start next weekend.

Jace is 4 months old and is growing and developing right on schedule. He holds his head pretty well now and has recently learned to roll over. He is an overall happy baby (unless you are trying to get him to sleep) who smiles at most everyone who talks to him. He does seem to enjoy his big brother and looks for him when he hears his voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment